在这里提供几个方法供大家参考： Learning to distinguish the advantages and disadvantages of Sichuan kitchen equipment energy-saving stoves can avoid many problems in use. The following article Sete kitchenware provides a few methods here for your reference:
1. Understanding thermal efficiency: Thermal efficiency is an important indicator for measuring whether a stove is energy-saving. The gas industry uses this indicator to measure whether a stove is energy-saving, and a test report issued by a professional third party shall prevail. Generally, the thermal efficiency is above 70%. Energy-saving stove is a good choice.
2. Energy saving rate: The energy saving rate is a concern for many customers. Many manufacturers will make a big fuss about this data. Actually, the test data shall prevail. Generally, the energy saving rate of large stoves is more than 40%.
3. Exhaust gas emissions: The carbon monoxide produced by combustion is a gas harmful to the human body and the environment. The national standard is not more than 0.1%. The smaller the value, the better.
4. Noise: Noise is also a kind of pollution. Good energy-saving stoves have low noise.
5. Smoke exhaust temperature: This is a very simple test method. The temperature of the smoke exhaust of a good energy-saving stove is very low, and the smoke exhaust of a general stove is not dare to approach it at all.
Well, the above is about the pros and cons of discerning energy-saving stoves in Sichuan kitchen equipment. Have you all learned? If you still have any questions, please call our customer service, we will be happy to help you.